Sue at Sullivan & Murphy - she's got great style - and is a thrifty shopper! (and - her hubby is her "partner in crime")
JunkerMidge at Having Fun with Junk (and Life in General) - she's becoming quite the "voice" of junkers everywhere!
Katie at SoBo Style - lots of fun stuff to see at this blog - and at her store in Columbus, Ohio!
and last, but certainly not least...
Debi at The Junkin' YaYa - I just love her - what a wonderful jewelry designer and creator of all things beautiful...!!
***This BOO party was started by Toni@The Tattered Cottage.
Please keep the fun going by following these instructions.
1. You have 24 hours to work your spell
2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.
3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me.
4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky.
5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.
HAVE FUN AND BOO TO YOU!
Kim at The View from White Pine Lane has passed on the HONEST SCRAP award to me - and has said I can make my own rules (I SOOOO love that). I met Kim on my trip to Minnesota this past August - and she's just getting her feet wet in the junking world and taking her daughter with her - what BIG fun!
(Thanks for thinking of me, Kim!)
Anyway, in September, I had been given the HONEST SCRAP Award by fellow blogger, Jane over at Finding Fabulous - check out her blog - She's my kind of blogger - thrifty AND creative - a perfect mix...being thrifty definitely tends to bring out the creativity in a person - be sure to stop by and tell her hi for me!
So, what I'm going to do is to "re-mention" (kind of like "re-gift") the HONEST SCRAP award to the same fabulous ladies as I did in September. See my post to get the honest "scrap" about me...HONEST SCRAP award and check out the blogs of these scrap/junk loving ladies - and tell them hi for me!
1. Candy at Junk Sophisticate
2. Sue at Sullivan & Murphy
3. Gretchen at Mimi-Toria's Designs
4. Kennesha at Me and My House
5. JunkerMidge at Having Fun With Junk (and life in general)
6. Janis at junkdreams
7. Rachel at chippycottagecharmhouse
Have a wonderful day and hope you enjoyed a little blogging fun!
Stay tuned - my next post will be about CLOCKS, CLOCKS & MORE CLOCKS! I've received a bunch of emails requesting information on our clocks - you can check ebay (seller name - terraeoz) to see what we have for sale. And, I'll also be emailing everyone to try and confirm some requests. We haven't started working on pieces/parts yet - still wading through the clocks. Thanks for your patience!