Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vintage Market - our day in review - coming soon!!

Me and my new best friends (see pic below) - have put my post a little behind.


Our first annual Vintage Market Day was a big success - even if I made an unexpected trip to the ER in the afternoon.  I caught my heel on a door and ended up with six stitches - so I'm moving a bit slower.

I'm taking care of "sit-down" jobs - yesterday I even balanced my checkbook - ha ha!  And, I'm working on my post right now (and hoping to gather some pictures from my friends - I missed just a bit...).  Please visit my friends' blogs - they've already posted and have taken some great pics and shared their finds!! 


Patti (left) - at Crystal Rose Cottage
Sue (middle) - at Sullivan & Murphy

And...La - at A Musing Potpourri  (I don't have a pic...)

These ladies have awesome blogs and it was so much fun spending time with them (and thanks for your help Sue). 

So, stay tuned - my friends bent over backwards (just like our smiley balloon in the pic) to make our first sale a success...it was amazing!


Have a sunny day!!

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. So sorry about your leg, other than that it sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check out the other blogs. Keep the foot elevated!
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your first occasional sale was a hit. Sad to hear about slicing the foot though, but thankfully it didn't get the tendon. Heal up soon and enjoy the brief time off your feet.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry! On all days for that to happen to you! I've cut my heel doing the same thing, but not bad enough for stitches...Glad it was a success! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy,
    OOOOPs--so sorry to hear about the accident, but I am so glad to hear that the sale went well. Can't wait to hear more about it!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your sale was a success! And hope you are healing up quickly~ ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to add my best wishes for fast healing on the ouchie..Be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear about the stitches hope it heals quickly ...I am a new follower ...found you through Pinterest ...and look forward to getting to know you ...I am from Ohio and I too LOVE junk ...stop by sometime on my blog for a visit . Have a great evening ! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! It was so sweet of you to pop in for a visit! Have a blessed day!